Why work with us
- We provide leading manufactured brands of Ostomy supplies
- Downloadable order form available
- Patient’s supplies will ship promptly
- Supply reorder reminders for your patients
- You’ll have knowledge that your patient is being well cared for
Patients whose insurance follows Medicare guidelines must either have a permanent Colostomy, Urostomy, or Ileostomy (or a combination therein, if multiple stomas).
Patients whose insurance does not follow Medicare guidelines are subject to the medical coverage criteria of their respective insurer. The patient must still have an Ostomy related condition, with a surgical stoma, documented within their medical record to qualify for Ostomy Supplies.
All ostomy supplies
Explore ostomy care product options from the leading manufacturers.
Compare ostomy options
We’ve outlined some of the key considerations in ostomy care.
Ostomy tips & guides
We’re here to help ostomates get the most out of their ostomy care with tips and guides.